Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thank You for the Inspiration...

My very dear friend Robb (one of the only BLOGs I read regularly) inspired me to change the colors. It's been really, really, really hot here lately, and I thought that Blue would be a calming, cool color. Did I mention it's been HOT! I don't do well in the heat. I think that Jeffrey is probably sick of hearing me complain, so I will do it here. Live with it people, I don't like the heat. I would prefer 80 during the day and 50 at night. Those are perfect conditions.

On another random topic. My friend Alyssa (who I work out with twice a week) is getting married today. She and Teri have known each other for 28 years. I am really excited that she and Teri get to do this today, and her minister gets to sign the marriage license. They have an 8 year old daughter who apparently is calling all the shots. Check out their BLOG (to the left, Alyssa and Teri).

That's all I have today, but I am in the midst of writing something more substantial, I just don't like where it is at this point. Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Robb said...

A change of scenery is good for everyone now and then. At least, I think so. :)