Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hangin' In There...

I had every intention of writing something right after the New Year, but as you can see that didn't happen. On December 30 we went for a hike, and two days later I discovered that I am HIGHLY allergic to Poison Oak/Ivy (not sure which I came in contact with, but the reaction is the same). I am finally on the mend and feeling a little more human. I am going to assume that getting this out of the way at the beginning of the year means that it will only get better as we progress.

Everything is finally over. The holidays, anniversaries and my birthday, which was only last week and continues (I love to celebrate). It's funny, but the last three months of the year are always packed with activity. It's nice to know that it's almost over and we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.


Well, that's all I am going to put into this BLOG, as I have something to say, but still want to think about it a little more. I just wanted everyone to know that I haven't disappeared, but am on the mend and will post more (maybe later today, just wait and see…)

No comments: